Eat with Intention Episode #2: Learn How to Make Chia Seed Pudding with Cassandra Bodzak, GC4W Holistic Lifestyle Expert
GC4W is proud to share the videos of our holistic lifestyle expert, Cassandra Bodzak. Cassandra is the best selling author of Eat with Intention: Recipes and Meditations for a Life the Lights You Up and the founder of the online mind-body-soul support community, Aprecity.com. Cassandra is a global meditation and wellness teacher who instructs people on how to utilize the technologies of food, meditation, and self-care to create their ‘next level’ life. She has been dubbed a “spiritual leader” by Well and Good and is the mindful cooking show host of Eat with Intention TV or you may know her as the happy, healthy living guru from ABC’s The Taste. Cassandra speaks all over the country, works with a select group of clients one on one and enjoys spending her free time on the beach in Santa Monica enjoying life.
We will be sharing videos from Cassandra’s Web Series “Eat with Intention” on the GC4W Health page. Here is Episode #2: How to Make Chia Seed Pudding.
- Eat with Intention Episode #6: Eating from A Place of Self Love by Cassandra Bodzak
- Eat with Intention Episode #3 Video: How to Make Your Kitchen A Sacred Space?
- Eat with Intention Episode 5: Food Mood Journal (by Cassandra Bodzak, GC4W Holistic Lifestyle Expert).
- Eat with Intention Episode #1: Steps to Eating Healthy
- Eat with Intention Video Episode 4: Healthy Avocado Toast Recipes from Cassandra Bodzac