Created Date: September 27, 2018
The First Annual Symposium for Coaching in Diversity and Inclusion in DC.
CDI Symposium: The energizing and groundbreaking event features keynotes by world-renowned experts in leadership, education, positive psychology, international development, social justice, health, and well-being.
If you are:
■a Business Leader,
■Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner,
If you are curious about leveraging coaching for employee engagement and performance improvement or ready to adapt and learn new and innovative ways of coaching online and on demand, then you don’t want to miss the 1st Annual Symposium for Coaching in Diversity and Inclusion in Washington, DC, offered by CoachDiversity Institute.
CDI Symposium Schedule:
- 8:30 am: Registration
- 9:00 am: Welcome by Dr. Towanna Burrous
- 9:15 am: Longing to Belong: Leveraging Coaching in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Work, Panelist: Vega Subramaniam, Darlene Nipper, Damon Hewitt
- 10:30 am: Networking Break
- 10:45 am: Empowering Women of Color in the Workplace by Yuh Wen Ling
- 11:00 am: Whiteness at Work by Marion Biglan
- 11:15 am: The Coach-Approach to International Development by Sara Guerreiro
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:15 pm: CDI Impact Award Presentation by Dr. Towanna Burrous
- 1:30 pm: Innovations in Learning and Development: Cultivating Belonging through Sponsored Coaching Programs, Panelist: Jennifer Neumaier, Allison Thom
- 2:45 pm: Networking Break
- 3:00 pm: Inclusive HEROES by Miguel Joey Aviles
- 4:00 pm: Closing
CDI Symposium: What to Expect:Through The Power of Belonging, CoachDiversity Institute is establishing the industry’s premier event for coaching and diversity. Never before has there been an event that holds a spotlight on the use of coaching as a toolkit for diversity and inclusion, and promotes and celebrates diversity in this ever-growing field. This symposium creates that forum to gather the best minds in coaching, diversity, and inclusion; and to share knowledge, resources, and tools. Through the event you will:
- ■Learn Best Practices
- ■Honor Trailblazers
- ■Expand Your Network
- ■Be a Part of History
CDI Symposium invites you to Nominate a Coach for the 2018 Impact Award:
Submit Nominations here!
CDI Symposium Registration/ Tickets:
Get your tickets on http://symposium.coachdiversity.com
Use our promo code "cdi-towanna" for a discount on registration!
Find out more about the event on symposium.coachdiversity.com