Created Date: September 25, 2018
Women In Law Summit 2018 London #WinLawSummit
About the Women In Law Summit 2018
- Women in Law Summit 2018 is brought to you by the creators of Europe’s most significant Women in Tech conferences. They empower individuals and assist companies in reshaping their culture to improve equality.
- Women in the legal profession are paid 10% less than men. The average salary for a qualified male lawyer of any level stands at £60,000 compared with £48,500 for women. Women effectively work for free from mid-November because of this pay gap, which will take 60 years to close at the current rate of progress.
- This conference will help drive progress by addressing barriers to women’s careers, enabling professional and personal development, and examining how executives can change their culture to attract and retain talent. You will also learn how technology is changing the face of law and why a diverse and inclusive workforce is the key to success.
- Through a combination of inspiring keynotes, panel discussions on how to solve industry challenges, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities, you will leave inspired, and with all the actionable insight you need to flourish.
- → Be inspired and energized
- → Join a community of like-minded people
- → Maximise your potential
- → Discover how to solve the current industry issues
- → Achieve long-term business success
SpeakersWomen In Law Summit 2018 accommodates qualified and topic-related speakers including Evelyn Ofori-Koree, Chantal Aimée Doerries QC, Christina Blacklaws, Dana Denis-Smith.
- ● Leadership Development
- →Embracing Feminine Qualities
- →Building Your Personal Brand in a Digital Age
- →Leaders – Born or Bred?
- ● The Business Blueprint
- →How to Create a Successful Women’s Network
- →Adapt or Collapse – Why Law Firms Must Embrace Change to Survive
- →The Importance of an Inclusive Culture
- ● Power and Potential
- →Work/Life Integration
- →The Ladder of Success
- →How to Make Your Voice Heard
- ● The Future
- →The Brexit Impact
- →Building for the Future and Changing Stereotypes
- →Returners and the Big Comeback
- You can see the full agenda here
- If you want to become a sponsor, then click here to request a Sponsorship Prospectus containing information on the available packages and what they include, the associated costs and attendee demographics.
- Get your tickets now!