Created Date: May 02, 2019
Attend the Women of Silicon Valley 2019 in San Francisco.
- Women of Silicon Valley enables people and organizations to connect, learn, and take action on gender diversity and inclusion. Through inspirational keynotes, panel discussions on business strategy, technical classes, and career development workshops, this conference provides all the content and networking opportunities needed to flourish in the tech sector.
- Beginning with one small event three years ago, Women of Silicon Valley has grown rapidly and is now the ‘one to watch’ out of a global series. The Women in Tech World Series is an international sensation, changing the game for women in the UK, Australia, mainland Europe and soon Africa, India, China, and Canada.
Why attend Women of Silicon Valley?
- • Be inspired and energized. Industry pioneers share their experiences of championing women, the importance of female role models and how to accelerate your career.
- • Grow your network. Join a lively and friendly community of people working in the sector at all levels and functions.
- • Get technical. Get the lowdown on how different aspects of business will be impacted by emerging technology and the latest trends. Or get hands-on coding in deep dive sessions.
- • Build diverse and inclusive organizations. Learn how industry leaders approach strategies for addressing the gender gap, measure the effectiveness of D&I policies, and push it to the forefront of the business' agendas.
- • Achieve long-term business success. Topics covered will include how to attract and retain top talent, digital transformation, how to build successful teams and changing company culture.
- • Maximize your potential. Learn how to build confidence, use the right body language and market yourself in our empowering workshops.
A great event to learn about what is going on around the industry and to be inspired by the many women achieving fulfilling and interesting careers in technology.
Agenda OverviewWomen of Silicon Valley will entertain various topics. Specifically:
- • Technology
- ▻ The Future of Tech
- ▻ The 2019 Tech-Pulse
- • Business
- ▻ The Evolution of Work
- ▻ Founder Focus - Changing the World through Entrepreneurship
- • People
- ▻ Taking Charge of your Future - Career Guidance & Personal Development
- ▻ Diversity, Inclusion and You!
- You can buy your tickets by clicking here.