GC4W Concludes a 2-Day LIVE Concert event on “Shop-for-a-Cause” at Macy’s Herald Square
Photo Highlights of the GC4W 2-Day LIVE Concert events on “Shop-for-a-Cause” at Macy’s Herald Square on August 28th and 29th, 2015 with America’s favorite and most talented music group, 4EY The Future and Midnight Mosaic.
We are truly grateful for the opportunity provided to us by Macy’s to raise awareness and continue to raise funds for the GC4W New School Development Project for the Disabled Girls at Karamajiji. We are still accepting donations for this project.
We also thank our event sponsor LYFT for presenting all our guests with 2 Free Rides.
Macy’s Shop for a Cause event started on Friday, August 28th at 6pm with an incredible performance from 4EY The Future, while Midnight Mosaic concludes the event on August 29th with a fantastic rock and roll performance. Customers at Macy’s embraced the cause and the musical performances, one of which said that “GC4W made shopping at Macy’s cool and fun.” In addition and according to a Macy’s executive “Macy’s Men’s One team SFAC customers enjoyed the performance.” The event was co-hosted by Ryan Butler and Lilian O. Ajayi of the Global Connections for Women Foundation.
Lastly, “GC4W” was among the Top 10 trending topics on Twitter in the United States.
Photo Credit: Alvin Grant and Joanna Hull
- MACY’S SHOP-FOR-A-CAUSE: A GC4W IN-STORE LIVE CONCERT EVENT on August 28
- Macy’s selects GC4W as a Beneficiary of their “Shop for a Cause” In-store Event.
- Video: GC4W New School Development Fund for Disabled Girls
- Lilian O. Ajayi Guest on “Future Mogul” Report on DTF Radio this Thursday at 1pm est.
- Star Making Venture: The Workshop at Macy’s Celebrates Its 5th Anniversary