Giving Thanks for “Ultimate Super Moms”
Do you know a mom who is striving to enrich the lives of others in her community? One
who serves as an exemplary role model to others? And one who works to advance gender equality?
Global Connections for Women Foundation (GC4W) wants to hear from you! GC4W is seeking nominees for the “Ultimate Super Mom Competition”, an international contest scheduled for the summer of 2015 that will honor the remarkable women who sacrifice and strive for the their children, mothers, sisters, and communities. Nominees for the “Ultimate Super Moms Competition” will be judged across key criteria, including overall community impact, specific contributions to the cause of women empowerment, making forward-facing plans for affecting change around the world, and aiding the advancement of gender equality.
With selected honorees hailing from a cross-section of international communities and organizations, recipients of the “Ultimate Super Moms Competition” will be acknowledged as part of the opening ceremony for the 2015 GC4W Working Mom Expo,
scheduled for October 3, 2015 in Atlanta, GA., USA.
“We are grateful to mothers and the sacrifices they make each day for their families and communities – and too often, many of working moms are running their own businesses and helping our global economy flourish – they are often the unsung heroes of our society,” emphasizes GC4W Founder & Executive Director Lilian O. Ajayi, “they work each day to create a better life for their children and their community. This contest is dedicated to celebrate and shine a light on these incredible mothers, who we hope will forever serve as an inspiration for others. I urge you to share your stories with us, spread the news, and help us inspire the next generations of Super Moms.”
The deadline for nominations is Friday, July 31st, 2015 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time
- Mayor Kasim Reed & the Atlanta City Council presents GC4W with a “Proclamation” and the “Keys to the City of Atlanta”
- Mayor Kasim Reed of Atlanta to Open the GC4W ATL Business Expo on Oct 3rd 2015
- Global Connections for Women Foundation Received the 2015 Best of Manhattan Award
- Global Connections for Women Foundation (GC4W) named Best of Manhattan Charity for the 3rd consecutive year.
- #WEF Recap: Closing the Economic Equality Gap Panel at the World Economic Forum