Lilian Ajayi-Ore Featured in Forbes Woman Africa
Congratulations to the Founder and CEO of the Global Connections for Women Foundation, Lilian Ajayi-Ore on her latest feature in Forbes Woman Africa. The Editor of the magazine, Renuka Methil, caught up with Lilian in their October – November issue about “Africans in the Diaspora.”
“I am a women and girls global advocate, who believes in the importance of creating programs that provide a unique opportunity to assist them in succeeding in life. I am also a believer in partnerships and collaborations that will essentially create more open doors for women and girls to succeed,” said Lilian Ajayi-Ore during her interview with this Forbes publication.
Lilian Ajayi-Ore was honored by Forbes Woman Africa as part of “Africans in the Diaspora” October – November 2017 issue.
Forbes Woman Africa is Africa’s first-ever women’s interest magazine from the Forbes stable. It is an award-winning bi-monthly publication that honors tycoons and trailblazers. Download the Forbes Woman Africa magazine on www.magzter.com or get it at your nearest news stand.
- 98. Vivian Onano – GC4W Top 100 Women in the World.
- 5. CEO, Denise Morrison is GC4W Most Powerful Women CEOs.
- GC4W Salutes Ava DuVernay, First Black Woman to Direct a Film Nominated for a Best Picture Oscar
- 15. CEO, Mosunmola Abudu is GC4W Most Powerful Women CEOs.
- Lilian Ajayi-Ore was invited to Speak at the UN High-Level Event on the Demographic Dividend Roadmap for Africa.