In this case study session, get hands-on tips from a Higher Ed professor who uses sims to prepare students for the workforce, a corporate educator who uses sims for employee development, and a media publisher using sims to help lifelong learners keep their skills sharp
Case study session:
CAN ONLINE SIMULATIONS HELP BRIDGE THE SKILLS GAP?
Case study session: CAN ONLINE SIMULATIONS HELP BRIDGE THE SKILLS GAP?Sure, online simulation games are fun and engaging—and they’re a great way to mix up a syllabus. But simulations really shine when they create high-pressure environments in which learners can see the outcomes of their decisions.
Please submit your votes now: https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/102981
Case Study Sessions Takeaways:
- Discover the power of online simulation games to hone learners’ decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Understand when—and when not—to use simulations to enhance student learning and leadership development
- Demystify how to teach with simulations, and take home a list of helpful simulation recommendations and resources
- Lilian Ajayi-Ore, University Faculty, New York University School of Professional Studies
- Lucy Swedberg, Editorial Director, Harvard Business Publishing
Lucy Swedberg, Editorial Director, Harvard Business Publishing