The Global Connections for Women Foundation started the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate Program to develop and train the next generation of entrepreneurs on ways to scale their business ventures and improve their leadership skills. This intensive entrepreneurship training program is a part of the GC4W Circle Fellowship Program.
This gc4w entrepreneurship certificate program is scheduled to run in January 2022 (Cohort 4) and in August 2022 (Cohort 5) with a cohort of 10-15 candidates. Participants will be admitted as a GC4W Fellow and will have access to coaching, mentorship, masterminds, and access the GC4W Circle Online Community Platform.
All Candidates are welcome to attend exclusively online. Online participants must have access to high-speed internet to successfully participate in the program. The program is offered by GC4W at no cost to the participants.
- According to the Small Business Association (SBA), 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
- In the United States, 36 percent of all businesses are women-owned, and they account for 12 percent of all sales and 15 percent of employment.
- 82% of small businesses fail due to cash flow problems.
- Founders of previously successful businesses have a 30 percent chance of success with their next venture.
- Founders who have failed at a prior business have a 20 percent chance of succeeding versus an 18 percent chance of success for
“In an effort to close the gaps in entrepreneurship and sustainable business endeavors, we have created the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate Program to develop entrepreneurs and their leadership that they may continue to thrive while growing their business,” said Lilian Ajayi Ore, Founder & CEO, Global Connections for Women Foundation.
Purpose & Aim of the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate Program:
- To invest in a global network of female entrepreneurs.
- To assist entrepreneurs by providing development training to scale their business.
- To develop the entrepreneurial skills and techniques to improve their business success.
- To connect entrepreneurs to successful business leaders and investors.
Who should apply:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs with a business idea.
- Startup business leaders looking for more business
- Entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level.
Required Course Modules:
- Design Thinking: Validate, Build, and Test
- Leading through Crisis and Marketing Strategy
- Risk Assessments & Legal Regulations
- Raising Capital and Financial Modeling
- Leadership and Advisory Board
- Pitching to Investors
Our Faculty are successful practicing entrepreneurs, business leaders, venture capitalists, and esteemed educators, who have decided to give their time to bridge the gap on what it takes to run a scalable business with standards of practice and leadership.
Number of participants in a Cohort: 15-20
Length of Training: 5 Section-Course (Exclusively Online)
For more information about the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate program send an email to email@example.com.
Interested in applying, complete the application below:
Statistics source: google.com/news.