Columbia University Human Capital Management Virtual Town Hall: Pandemics as a Test of Workforce Sustainability
Free Virtual Event – Space is Limited
COVID-19 has been a global test of resilience for organizations, corporate leadership, external communities, and business partners. Please join our esteemed panel of scholar-practitioners for a timely discussion of how sustainable workforce strategies contribute to the fate of people, profit, and the planet alike.
Thursday, May 7, 6:30 PM-8:00 P.M.
Hosted by the Columbia University MS in Human Capital Management program
Our panelists for the Town Hall are below:
- Lilian Ajayi Ore, M.Ed., Faculty, Strategic Communication and Marketing, NYU School of Professional Studies
- Josh Bersin, M.B.A., Josh Bersin Academy
- Peter Cappelli, D.Phil., Professor of Management; Director, Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
- Louis Hyman, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Workplace Studies; Historian, ILF School of Cornell University
- Anna A. Tavis, Ph.D., Academic Director of Human Capital Management Department, NYU School of Professional Studies
- Moderator: Yvette C. Burton, Ph.D., Academic Director, Master of Science in Human Capital Management, Columbia University School of Professional Studies
Please register here.
Learn more about the event on https://sps.columbia.edu/events