The GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs is a six months online program that is designed to train, coach and transform entrepreneurs who are looking for additional support with revolutionizing their business practices and customer acquisition strategy. Both male and female entrepreneurs are invited to apply to the program.
This 6-months advanced training program is scheduled to run from October 7th, 2019 through March 23rd, 2020, with a cohort of 10-25 candidates. The program meets twice a month online using Zoom Classrooms. All Candidates must have access to high-speed internet to apply to the program.
The course modules dives deep into the
In addition to bonus modules including Advanced Productivity, Business Optimization, and Leadership Board Management.
The GC4W Entrepreneurship Training Program was created and designed to support entrepreneurs and their business in defeating the odds provided in the following statistics:
- According to the Small Business Association (SBA), 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
- In the United States, 36 percent of all businesses are women-owned, and they account for 12 percent of all sales and 15 percent of employment.
- 82% of small businesses fail due to cash flow problems.
- Founders of previously successful business have a 30 percent chance of success with their next venture.
- Founders who have failed at a prior business have a 20 percent chance of succeeding versus an 18 percent chance of success for first timeentrepreneurs.
“In an effort to close the gaps in entrepreneurship and sustainable business endeavors, we have added the Advanced Program to the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate Program to develop entrepreneurs and their leadership that they may continue to thrive while growing their business”Lilian Ajayi Ore, GC4W Academic Director – and Founder & CEO, Global Connections for Women Foundation.
The purpose and goals of the GC4W Advanced Program is to:
- Train on how to enrich your tacit knowledge of your business and professional experience.
- Coach on how to improve your leadership performance and overall business performance.
- Transform your business with best-in-class approach and boost business performance, business operations, and customer loyalty.
The learning outcomes of the GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs includes the embodiments of the GC4W Business Transformation Framework.
The GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs 6 months roadmap is divided into the following:
- Month 1 & 2: Setting the New Foundation
- Renew, Reflect, Re-align, Re-Connect
- Vision and Modeling
- Month 3 & 4: Optimize and Standout
- Sustaining the vision
- Consistency and Perseverance
- Month 5 & 6: Strategy and Business Analytics
- Systems and Frameworks
- Key Performance Indicators
Our Faculty are successful practicing entrepreneurs, business leaders, venture capitalist, and esteemed educators, who have decided to give their time to bridge the gap on what it takes to run a scalable business with high standards of practice and leadership.
Number of participants in a Cohort: 10-25
Length of Training: 12 Course Modules
Program begins: October 7th, 2019
Program ends: March 16th, 2020
For more information about the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate program send an email to email@example.com.
“It can only happen when you commit with greater intensity and show up with increased conviction and desire. Nothing happens until you start caring more, owning your roles, and begin to adjust your business identities.”Jonathan Carvajal, GC4W Academic Consultant
and CEO at The Optimal Performance Group
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW: