The GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs is a six months online program that is designed to train, coach and transform entrepreneurs or business leaders, who are looking for additional support with revolutionizing their business practices and customer acquisition strategy. Both male and female entrepreneurs are invited to apply to the program. Accepting applications until December 31st, 2019.
Submit application now to join the program.
This 6-months advanced training program is scheduled to run from January 2020 through June 2020, with a cohort of 10-25 candidates. The program meets twice a month online using Zoom Classrooms. All Candidates must have access to high-speed internet to apply to the program.
The course modules dive deep into the 12 key concepts including Business Performance Coaching, Business Analytics, and Data Strategy. Advanced Risk Assessments, Advanced Financial Modling, Advanced Consumer Marketing and Branding, Seed Rounds and Raising Capital.
The aim of the GC4W Advanced Program is to:
- Train on how to enrich your tacit knowledge of your business and professional experience.
- Coach on how to improve your leadership performance and overall business performance.
- Transform your business with a best-in-class approach and boost business performance, business operations, and customer loyalty.
The GC4W Faculty are successful practicing entrepreneurs, business leaders, venture capitalist, and esteemed educators, who have decided to give their time to bridge the gap on what it takes to run a scalable business with high standards of practice and leadership.
In addition to bonus modules including Advanced Productivity, Business Optimization, and Leadership Board Management.
The GC4W Entrepreneurship Training Program was created and designed to support entrepreneurs and their business in defeating the odds provided in the following statistics:
- According to the Small Business Association (SBA), 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
- In the United States, 36 percent of all businesses are women-owned, and they account for 12 percent of all sales and 15 percent of employment.
- 82% of small businesses fail due to cash flow problems.
- Founders of previously successful business have a 30 percent chance of success with their next venture.
- Founders who have failed at a prior business have a 20 percent chance of succeeding versus an 18 percent chance of success for first timeentrepreneurs.
“You can only grow and scale your business as fast as you grow and scale yourself.” – Mark Thompson, World’s #1 Executive Coach
“It is our mission to help close the gaps and reduce the impact of failed business practices by female entrepreneurs, which is why we added the GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs as part of the next stage of the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate Program” ~ Lilian Ajayi Ore, GC4W Academic Director – and Founder & CEO, Global Connections for Women Foundation.
How we plan to our reach program targets is explained through the 6 months roadmap and they are as follows:
- Month 1 & 2: Setting the New Foundation
- Renew, Reflect, Re-align, Re-Connect
- Vision and Modeling
- Month 3 & 4: Optimize and Standout
- Sustaining the vision
- Consistency and Perseverance
- Month 5 & 6: Strategy and Business Analytics
- Systems and Frameworks
- Key Performance Indicators
Number of participants in a Cohort: 10-25 candidates
Length of Training: 12 Course Modules
Program begins: January, 2020
Program ends: June, 2020
The GC4W Advanced Program for Entrepreneurs tuition is $2,497. **Save up to $1,000 on tuition when you register by November 30th, 2019 (Tuition cost after discount is $1497).
For more information about the GC4W Entrepreneurship Certificate program send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It can only happen when you commit with greater intensity and show up with increased conviction and desire. Nothing happens until you start caring more, owning your roles, and begin to adjust your business identities through training, coaching, and knowledge acquisition” ~ Jonathan Carvajal, GC4W Academic Consultant and CEO at The Optimal Performance Group.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW: