Coursera: International Women’s Health And Human Rights
About this Course
Syllabus – What you will learn from this course
- Women’s Rights = Human Rights
- Childhood & Adolescence
- Reproductive Health
- Engage Your Community
- Violence Against Women in the Home and Community
- Women in War and Refugee Settings
- Women’s Quest to Escape Poverty: Work & Economic Empowerment
- Women’s Quest to Escape Poverty: Sex Work & Sex Trafficking
- Women, Aging, and End of Life
- Choosing Priorities, Making a Difference
More Information Beginner Level
- Approx. 51 hours to complete
- Suggested: Depending on your pace, this course can be completed in 8-11 weeks.
- 100% online course
- Coursera provides financial aid to learners who would like to complete a course but cannot afford the course fee. To apply for aid, select “Learn more and apply” in the Financial Aid section below the “Enroll” button. You’ll be prompted to complete a simple application; no other paperwork is required.
- Once you enroll for a Certificate, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes, and programming assignments (if applicable). Peer review assignments can only be submitted and reviewed once your session has begun. If you choose to explore the course without purchasing, you may not be able to access certain assignments.
What do I need to take this course?
An interest in health and social justice. It will be useful to have an open mind, a willingness to hear different points of view and a commitment to positive social change.
Access to the Internet. A stable internet connection will also be useful, as much of the other content, including video interviews and lectures, will be delivered online.