- This event has passed.
Attend the Women in Construction Summit 2019 in London.
May 16, 2019
About the Summit
- After a sell-out event in March 2018, the Women in Construction Summit 2019 is back for another year, breaking ground and challenging norms in the fight for progress!
- The industry continues to face a variety of challenges, including skills shortages, issues in project delivery and digital disruption. But how are these affecting productivity and pushes towards diversifying the workforce? It’s time to look at inclusion as an opportunity and not an obligation!
- The Women in Construction Summit 2019 will offer an even broader range of career and personal development workshops, critical discussions assessing company case studies and inspiring keynote presentations from advocates who are challenging the norm.
- You’ll leave feeling empowered, motivated and energized, and with the right tools to effect positive change in your own organization.
- Become an integral part of a movement to reconstruct the industry!
Why attend Women in Construction Summit 2019?
- ➤ Re-Ignite Your Passion
- ➤ Join a Lively Community
- ➤ Boost your Career as a Construction Professional
- ➤ Become a Beneficiary of Diversity
- ➤ Get up to Speed on the Latest Tech
- ➤ Repaint the Industry Image
Repainting the Industry
- ➤ Fighting for Authenticity
- ➤ Reaching for Inclusivity
- ➤ Leveraging the Technological Evolution
- ➤ Diversity is More Than Gender
Business Commitment to Inclusivity
- ➤ Responsibility of Our Leaders
- ➤ Advocating from the Majority
- ➤ Retention, Not Just Recruitment
- ➤ Reconstructing Inclusivity
Taking Charge of Your Career
- ➤ Finding Your Purpose
- ➤ Day in the Life of…
- ➤ Realities of a Diversity Champion
- ➤ Work/Life Integration
- ➤ Women’s Role in BIM
- ➤ Tech Opportunities for Diverse People
- ➤ Role of AI in Diversity
The Women in Construction Summit is vital to help us to achieve greater diversity. It provides a safe space to ask tough questions, to hold a mirror up to our sector and to co-create solutions that work for us all.
-Manon Bradley, Development Director @ MPA
- Remarkable speakers will entertain the Women in Construction Summit 2019 such as Barbara Res, Vicki Holmes, Alison Waterworth, Anna Etherington-Smith, Chrissi McCarthy, and Anjali Pidoria. You may see the full speakers list by clicking here.
- Get your tickets before they sell out.