- This event has passed.
Attend the Women in Tech Dublin 2019 conference.
September 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 13, 2019 @ 3:30 pm
About Women in Tech Dublin:
Unleash your challenger mindset at this year’s Women in Tech Dublin coming 12-13th September to The Convention Centre Dublin. Join over 1,000 inspirational people in technology for two days of innovative content in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Ireland is poised to lead the charge on challenging the status-quo of the tech industry and to shape a future that is full of the best and brightest voices – across all verticals. The opportunities available mean it is not only an amazing time to be in tech, but to be a leading voice in the movement for positive change.
Whether you are a part of the growing startup ecosystem, an experienced tech-veteran, or a tech professional looking to take the next step, join Women in Tech Dublin and your peers as we charge towards 2020 and work towards changing the face of the tech industry for good!
Disrupt or be disrupted – secure a spot among your fellow innovators today!
Why attend Women in Tech Dublin:
- Be empowered and inspired
- Expand your network
- Level-up your tech skills
- Build trailblazing and diverse teams
- Boost your career potential
“Incredible, inspiring and life-affirming”
- The 2025 Digital Frontier
- Can we optimize society through Big Data?
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning – Steps towards true AI
- What does cybersecurity look like 10 years from now?
- Will Ireland become the Blockchain capital of Europe?
- The 2019 Tech Pulse
- Intro to data storytelling: getting compelling results
- State of the cognitive tech landscape in 2019
- Edge computing demystified
- From IoT to IoE(verything)
- The Evolution of Work
- How to bridge communication between your tech and non-tech teams
- Predictions for the workplace post-Brexit
- Changing how we think about work/life balance
- Return-ship: How can we support men and women coming back after a break?
- Founders & Entrepreneurs: Starting Up & Scaling Up
- Navigating funding options & opportunities
- Creating your employee dream-team
- Finding the right investors for your vision
- How to best utilize the gig-economy for your start-up
- Your 360 Up-skill
- Tips and tricks for going freelance
- Asking the right questions of your mentor
- Advice for moving from a technical to strategic role
- Getting your ideas heard (without being ‘bossy’)
- Diversity & Inclusion Reimagined
- How to get the men in your company talking about D&I
- Analyzing the impact of neurodiversity in tech
- Can you ever truly be yourself at work?
- How old is too old to work in the tech sector?
Speakers of Women in Tech Dublin:
Remarkable speakers will host the event including Lisa D’Arcy, Niamh Graham, Aisling Curtis, Barbara McCathy, Jennifer O’Sullivan, Sarah Cunningham, and others. You may see the full speakers list by clicking here.