- This event has passed.
‘Women and Worth: Power Forward Summit’
March 5 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Get Your ‘Women & Worth: Power Forward Summit’ Tickets Today
“Power Forward” will inspire, inform and connect attendees to explore and define what it means to lead with purpose, how to mobilize communities to impact change and share best practices for overcoming systemic barriers that hold women and minorities back from access to pay equity, promotion, board positions, wealth accumulation and capital.
Through interactive sessions we will share strategies and levers to overcome the systemic barriers that are holding women back from access to pay equity, promotion, board positions, wealth accumulation and capital.
Designer Rebecca Minkoff, Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus, Hint Inc. founder and CEO Kara Goldin, Cornerstone Capital Inc. founder and CEO Erika Karp, Unilever’s head of diversity Mita Mallick, and former NFL star-turned-inclusivity activist Wade Davis.
General tickets and corporate packages now available!
What you’ll get:
– Inspiring keynotes, fireside chats and actionable breakout sessions for sharing strategies to advance women from the grassroots to the boardroom.
– Access to the UBS “Own Your Worth” Lounge. Plus complimentary personal finance one-on-ones.
– Wellness experiences and tasty treats.
– Breakfast, lunch, and snacks crafted by the NEXUS Club’s Loma restaurant.
– Gift bags by our sponsors Hint, Area25, Charlotte Tilbury, Hill House Home, and more!
– Cocktail hour at the NEXUS Club New York Shelby Bar.
– Plus networking opportunities throughout the day.