The Global Connections for Women Foundation (GC4W) hosts a Social Media Week NYC event for the second year “Mobilizing for Social Impact: A GC4W Socializing Leadership in Millennials & Gen Y Panel.” This sold out event took place at the NYU-SPS campus on Thursday, February 26th at 6pm on NYU Campus.
- Benjamin Joffe-Walt, Chief of Staff and Founding VP of Communications, Change.org
- Sharon K. D’Agostino, Vice President, Corporate Contributions & Community Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Makena Cunningham, Corporate Partnerships, charity: water
- Kandia Johnson, Chief Communications Strategist at Kandid Agency and Global Contributor at Black Enterprise
- Lilian O. Ajayi, Founder & Executive Director Global Connections for Women Foundation (GC4W) and Adjunct Professor at NYU-SPS