The Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2018 is organized by Tomorrow People Organization – an internationally recognized nonprofit organization with headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia. The conference will be held in Bangkok, Thailand.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2018, organised by Tomorrow People Organisation, is a three-day program, which consists of three components: study session “women’s leadership and empowerment of disadvantaged groups”, presentations of submitted papers and open discussions. It is open to those interested in gaining leadership skills and new knowledge as well as those who want to share their own achievements
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, learn more about the new approaches related women’s issues and social equality, network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the new approaches related to the topics, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
When: March 1-3rd
Where: Bangkok, Thailand
The Tomorrow People Organisation hosts several such conferences that aim to bring together diverse people and facilitate the availability and spread of best practices and ideas across the world.
More Info: http://www.wleconference.org