“I’m the Executive Producer of the Forbes Women’s Summit: Power Redefined, Forbes will hold a very different kind of Women’s Summit —not about women’s issues, but how a new generation of women, redefining the notion of power through innovation and disruption, can join forces with more traditional leaders to help solve society’s most difficult problems” said Denise Restauri.
TRANSFORMING THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT is the 2015 Forbes Women’s Summit theme, June 9-10, 2015 (NYC).
The Forbes Women’s Summit is a special gathering of 250 leaders from multiple disciplines and an impressive lists of dynamic thinkers in business, philanthropy, education, media, and entertainment.
“The mission of the Forbes Women’s Summit is to harness the power and intellect of this multi-generational gathering to address the world’s most intractable issues. Join Forbes as we bring together the world’s top leaders, policy makers, innovators, experts and change makers as we explore the ever-evolving landscape of today’s business world. From panels led by our editors to one-on-one interviews with business and political visionaries, to unique networking opportunities, attendees are enveloped in the world of Forbes from the moment they register culminating in intellectual discourse of the highest caliber.”
This year’s theme calls attention to an immerse need for collaboration in meeting the demands our time, and partnerships between a multi-generational identities of women working in their multiple spheres to achieve meaningful impact that continues to turn ideas into actions. The core questions speakers will address at the 2015 Forbes Women’s Summit include: How are the most successful leaders redefining pathways to power—in their businesses, communities and in the social causes they champion? How can each of us better identify and scale opportunities to ignite lasting change?
The 2015 Forbes Women’s Summit key speakers include some of the faces on their Most Powerful Women List:
- THE HONORABLE NANCY PELOSI, House Democratic Leader, The U.S. House of Representatives
- JESSICA ALBA, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, The Honest Co.
- DEBRA L. LEE, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, BET Networks
- GAYLE KING, Editor-at-Large, O, The Oprah Magazine and Co-Host, CBS This Morning
- ROSALIND BREWER, President & Chief Executive Officer, Sam’s Club
- SARAH KUNST, Investor Board Member, Venture for America
- BEA ARTHUR, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, In Your Corner
- CARLY ZAKIN, Co-Founder, theSkimm
- KIMBERLY BRYANT, Founder & Executive Director, Black Girls CODE
- SOLEDAD O’BRIEN, Chief Executive Officer, Starfish Media Group