Closing the Economic Equality Gap Panel at the 2015 World Economic Forum on Africa 2015.
How can increased women’s economic participation accelerate sustainable development?
Key discussion themes:
– Equalizing pay for equal work
– Increasing percentage of women leaders in the boardroom
– Updating economic policies and social institutions
Charlotte Petri Gornitzka,
Director-General, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), Sweden.
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Undersecretary-General and Executive Director,
United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN)
- Graça Machel, Founder, Foundation for Community Development (FDC), Mozambique
- Robert W. Collymore, Chief Executive Officer, Safaricom, Kenya
- Claver Gatete, Minister of Finance and Economic Planning of Rwanda
- Colin Dyer, President and Chief Executive Officer, JLL, USA
Learn more about other discussions at the 2015 World Economic Forum in South Africa.