HEALTHY NO BAKE COOKIE BARS
Healthy no bake cookie bars are thick, chocolatey and just 6 simple, wholesome ingredients! They make a great afternoon snack, lunch box treat or dessert!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3 cups quick-cook oats (see notes)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Grease an 8×8 glass pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey and milk in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, turn off heat and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and let cool slightly. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
- Cut into bars and serve!