S’mores Football Treats
By Sarah, Pretty Providence
If you’re looking for a fun, easy football dessert to add to your football party food menu, look no further. These S’mores football treats are a total crowd-pleaser, require no baking and are done in under 20 minutes!
As someone who isn’t competitive by nature and who doesn’t play fantasy football, I look forward to football party food at our game day party all year! Yes, just for the snacks and getting together with friends! We love to play Football Bingo and I always make the World’s Best Seven Layer Bean Dip. We also have started making my favorite S’mores Golden Grahams Treats into football shapes, making them as cute as they are delicious. Go check out our Appetizers page for more recipes that are perfect for game day!
- 8 cups Golden Grahams
- 5 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1½ cups Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Light Corn Syrup
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 3 oz White Decorators Icing
- Measure golden grahams out into a large mixing bowl and lay some parchment paper out on the counter.
- In another large bowl, add 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each one until the mixture is totally melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the delicious melted mixture over the grahams, put a little cooking spray on a spatula and gently stir until all of the grahams are coated. Stir in the extra cup of marshmallows.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the parchment paper and shape them into footballs with clean hands.
- Add laces onto the top of each football with white decorators icing and allow treats to cool completely before serving.
Pro Tips: Spray your spatula with cooking spray before stirring marshmallow mixture and cereal together.
Serving: 1 Treat | Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 6mg