Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta
Check out this easy-prep creamy penne recipe that all pasta lovers will enjoy! Follow the recipe and watch the video to make this delicious meal.
for 4 servings
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 10 oz penne pasta, cooked until al dente
- 3 tablespoons Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain, then chop.
- In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, an red pepper flakes and bring to a boil.
- Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce.
- Serve with parsley, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Watch Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2aPjIJk-8
Photo by Pixzolo Photography on Unsplash