Crispy Almond Flour Waffles
Recipe Courtesy of iFoodReal
Almond Flour Waffles Recipe that will exceed your expectations. Delicious healthy waffles with super simple ingredients. See for yourself!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 1/4 cups any milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups oat flour (finely ground oats) – use GF if necessary
- 2 cups almond flour, almond or hazelnut meal
- Cooking spray (I use Misto)
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Add applesauce, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt; whisk until well combined. Add oat flour and almond flour, mix well.
- Preheat waffle maker. Spray top and bottom griddles with cooking spray each time and make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Amount of batter depends on the size of your waffle maker. I used about 1/3 cup batter per waffle.