Spinach, Hummus, and Bell Pepper Wraps
Recipe Courtesy of CALLIE NASH
Fresh, flavorful, veggie-packed, and ready in a 10-minute snap—now that’s a meal we can stand behind! Hummus delivers a winning combo of protein and healthy fat for staying power, while fresh bell peppers and spinach provide a satisfying crunch.
- 2 (1.9-oz.) whole-grain flatbreads (such as Flatout Light)
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 ounce crumbled tomato-and-basil feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
How to Make It
- Step 1
- Spread each flatbread with 1/4 cup hummus, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Step 2
- Divide the bell pepper evenly between the flatbreads; top each with 1/2 cup spinach and 2 tablespoons cheese. Starting from one short side, roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half, and secure with wooden picks.
Photo by Mette van der Linden on Unsplash