Greek-Style Avocado Toast
Recipe Courtesy of Grab A Plate
Greek-Style Avocado Toast is an open-faced sandwich you need to get your hands on. The extra ingredients in the mix put standard avocado toast over the top. So much flavor!
- 4 slices bread of choice, toasted
- 3 large avocados, peeled, pit removed, and cut into chunks
- Juice from 1/2 small lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3-4 tablespoons black Greek olives, chopped
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Optional: lemon zest
- Add the avocado to a medium bowl. Add in the lemon juice and ground black pepper. Use a fork to mash and combine the avocado with the juice and pepper.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the top of the toast. Add the Feta, tomatoes, onion, and olives to the avocado. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and lemon zest, if desired.
- Serve immediately.