Banana Oat Muffins
Recipe Courtesy of This Healthy Table
These delicious blender banana oat muffins with chocolate chunks are a healthy treat! They’re made by combining rolled oats, banana, milk, and an egg in a blender.
Ingredients For Banana Oat Muffins
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
Instructions For Banana Oat Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
- Combine the bananas, oats, milk, egg, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a blender and blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until oats are fully broken down. The batter should be smooth.
- Spread the batter out evenly across the muffin cups (about ½ cup in each).
- Top with the chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center of the muffins has set and the edges are a golden brown.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the tray.
Image Courtesy of This Healthy Table